Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education (TNBSE) is in preparedness to administer SSLC exams for all the eligible students of the state who are presently studying SSLC under the schools that are affiliated to it. Students have been waiting for the release of timetable. TNBSE has issued the timetable for 10th board just recently. Students can download the timetable by visiting the official web portal of TN board. All the students are getting ready to take up the first ever public exams. 10th board exams will be held very prestigiously by TNBSE every year as they are the public exams and also their score is quite important.
Students have already started their preparation for the board exams. There is just couple of months left for the 10th board exams. So, all the students are getting anxious. All the students are prepping to appear for the 10th board exams that will be likely held in the month of March. Students are advised to get ready to take up the exams by kick starting their preparation as there are not many days left for the exams.
TNBSE has issued the exam schedule for 10th board exams just days back. It has been uploaded in the official website of TN board. Students can download the exam schedule and check it out to know the exact dates of the exams. The exam schedule will showcase the dates on which the exams will be held. The subject wise dates will be mentioned in the timetable released by TN board. Students can download the timetable and use it to prepare timetable for their preparation. As per the exam schedule released by TNBSE, the exams will be held from 15th March to 12th April, 2017.
Great numbers of students are expected to take up the 10th board exams conducted by TNBSE. The exams will be organized in various centers of the state. Students will be informed about the exam centers soon. Students need to take up their exams in that particular exam center only. All the students are advised to download the exam schedule from the official site of the board and follow it to start preparation. TNBSE will be organizing 10th board exams in March/April. Students need to get ready to take up the exams by preparing well. Without being said, the score of 10th board exams plays a crucial role.
The results of TN 10th exams will be announced in the month of May just like every year. TNBSE will issue the results of 10th board exams in the month of May via its official website. The board will disclose the results release date through its official website. The exact date of results release will be announced by the board itself. Students need to stay tuned to the official website of the TN board to know the updates about results release date. The exact date of results release is not yet announced by the board. It is said that the results will be released on 25th May 2017.
Students can check their results either by visiting the official website of the board or from other private sites. There are many sites that offer results to the students other than the official website. Students as per their convenience can check their results in any of the sites. Students need to provide their particulars in order to fetch the results.
These are the simple tips that will help you make good score in TN 10th exams.
- Prepare a timetable in first place. Make sure that your timetable is effective and you have kept sometime for revision as well. Make sure to cover entire syllabus without leaving any of the topics.
- Complete the syllabus regularly without any pending.
- Practice and solve previous years’ and model question papers regularly. The more you practice, the more you are going to gain.
- Keep a book handy with you and pen down the important points, formulae, tables, diagrams etc subject wise in it. Go through them every now so that you can recollect them easily in the exam time.
- Take good food and stay hydrated. Sleep well for right hours of time and stay healthy.
How to download TN 10th Exam Results 2017?
- Go visit the official website of TN board i.e., tnresults.nic.in.
- In the official website, click on the link saying TN 10th results 2017.
- The link will direct you to a new page where you need to enter your details like roll number and date of birth.
- After entering the details click on the submit button.
- On submission, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of your result for future reference.